Wednesday, July 13, 2016

farewell pictures

 
Relaxing in my yard with year two students and their families after our farewell meal and speeches. Students (l to r) in back row are Joshua, Dea, Jeremiah, Israel  Front row L - R Jeggy, Mathew, Siamon, Aisac.


Looking at some of my pictures from the US.  Since their are few sources of media (such as TV, magazines etc.) around the pictures are of great interest.  Generally the women sit on one side of the room and the men on the other.  If their are a lack of chairs the women will sit on the floor.

Decorations for my farewell party with the whole seminary.  The sign says God will be with you Pastor Ann.  All the plants and flowers come from on campus.

Shaking hands with year three students and their families.  In honor of my being an English teacher they sand English hymns for me (maroon songbooks). 






No comments:

Post a Comment